*** BEEF FAT SKIN CARE FROM OUR HUMANELY RAISED ANIMALS ***
What are the ingredients in BEEF FACE?
- THREE INGREDIENTS! Beef Fat ( from our very own cows) Organic, Cold Pressed Olive Oil & Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
Why beef fat for skin care?
- It’s what they used back in the day! Beef fat ( aka tallow ) is exactly what our ancestors used on their skin prior to our current commercial skin products ( that contain petroleum and synthetic vitamins.)
- Y’all. Beef Fat is naturally loaded with fat-soluble vitamins A, D, K & E – these lil gems help promote healthy skin ( & is perfect for that Tattoo Aftercare! ). In addition, beef fat is known to help with psoriasis, eczema and keratosis pilaris.
- Beef Fat is similar to our own skin! The structure of our cell membranes are made up of about 50% saturated fat – which is about the same percentage of Beef Fat thus making the product sink into our skin instead of sitting on top. This is also why BEEF FACE doesn’t have that greasy feeling & it absorbs quickly.
Where does the Beef Fat come from?
- OUR FARM! Our Beef Fat comes from our humanely raised animals. They receive zero antibiotics, no steroids nor hormones and are 100% grass- fed and finished cows. The nutritional profile of grass-finished cows is much higher than those that are not grass-finished. They’re healthy animals! And because they’re healthy, they’re fat is healthy too.
Why add olive oil?
- Beef Fat is waxy & in it’s solid state it’s tough to ‘spread’ around! Olive oil gives our beef fat that spreadability 🙂 In addition, it’s rich in antioxidants & has anti-cancer properties as well.
How long will BEEF FACE last?
- We do not use preservatives – this means it will not stay shelf stable forever. If you are not currently using it, keep it in the refrigerator as it’ll stay fresh longer. Always keep the lid on BEEF FACE to prevent oxidation.
Does it melt?
- YES! Although Beef Fat has a high melting point ( think coconut oil ) it will melt for sure. Use caution when opening if kept in the car or on a hot day. If it does melt, just toss it in the refrigerator and it’ll solidify once again. Melting does not destroy it’s effectiveness.
Which BEEF FACE is safe for kids?
- YES – use these kid safe essential oil scents: unscented, lavender and calendula oil. Beef Fat, unscented, is excellent for diaper rash and sunburns.
When will I see a difference?
- It’s important to use consistency & routine when beginning a new skin care regimen. It can take time to appreciate the changes but if done consistency you will see noticeable improvement in almost all skin.
Does it smell like beef fat?
- Well. It’s beef fat so yes, there’s a hint of that beef fat smell. BUT! using essential oils helps mask the smell. Some folks pick up on that beef fat smell better than others 🙂 We will tell you this – there is not a lingering beef fat smell, BEEF FACE sinks in quickly.
Ready to buy?
Email email@example.com or text/ call 541-371-7264. We will ship ( shipping is via USPS & cost $3.50 for one BEEF FACE ), we accept Visa & Mastercard.