Drop off day is May 19th at noon!
Note- There are no memberships and no minimum order amount required for our Buying Club. All of our meats are frozen.
Currently the Richland, WA drop off occurs on the third Saturday of the month.
Our May drop off will occur at noon on Saturday the 19th. The location is highlighted below- in the far southeast corner of the Uptown Shopping Center parking lot adjacent to Denny’s (1307 George Washington Way Richland, WA 99354).
Below is a list of what we are offering this month.
Grass Finished Beef
– Ground Beef ($6.00 per pound)
– Ground Sirloin ($7.50/lb)
– Stew Meat ($6.00/lb)
– T-bone Steak (11.99/lb) (Generally 1.5-2.25 lb packages) limited supply
– Flat Iron Steak ($8.75/lb) limited supply
– Tenderloin Steak ($17.99/lb)
– Mild Pepperoni ($18/lb)
– Summer Sausage ($13.99/lb)
– 7 Bone Chuck Roast ($8.75/lb)
– Pot Roast ($8.75/lb)
– Sirloin Tip Roast ($8.75/lb)
– Rump Roast ($8.75/lb)
– NY Steak Boneless Strip Loin Roast ($10.99/lb) (1.5 to 3 lbs)
– Boneless Ribeye Roast ($10.99/lb) (1.5 to 3 lbs)
– Brisket ($8.75/lb) (2 to 5 lbs)
– Liver ($2.99/lb)
– Bones ($2.50/lb)
– Meaty Neck Bones ($2.50/lb)
– Oxtail ($5.99/lb) limited supply
– Tongue ($4.99/lb)
– Short Ribs ($4.99/lb)
– Teriyaki Jerky ($6 per quarter pound)
– Peppered Jerky ($6 per quarter pound)
– Beef Face skin care New! ($13 per 2 oz) (Whole body skin care made from Neiffer Ranch beef fat, organic, cold-pressed olive oil, and therapeutic grade essential oils). More info here
*Roasts are typically 2 to 4 lbs, unless otherwise noted
1/2 Beef, 1/2 Pork mixed sausages
– Garlic Links ($8/lb)
– Applewood Links ($8/lb)
– Mesquite Links ($8/lb)
Farm Raised Pork
– Bratwurst ($8/lb)
– Breakfast Sausage ($7/lb)
– Ground Pork ($6/lb)
– Pork Chops ($5.99/lb)
– Shoulder Arm Roast ($5.99/lb)
– Boston Butt Roast ($5.99/lb)
– Whole Pork Tenderloin New! ($10.99/lb)
– Bacon ($7.99/lb)
– Canadian Bacon New! ($7.99/lb)
– Cottage Bacon ($7.99/lb)
– Bacon Ends ($6.99/lb)
– Spare Ribs ($4.99/lb)
– Country Style Ribs ($4.99/lb)
– Baby Back Ribs New! ($5.49/lb)
– Heart ($2.00/lb)
– Bones ($2/lb)
Pasture Raised Eggs
More info on our eggs here
– Eggs ($5/dozen) (USDA “small” 1.5 to 1.75 oz)
– Large Eggs ($6.50/dozen) limited supply
Pasture Raised Chicken
– Pre-orders are full for Batch 1. Chicken will be available at the Richland Farmers Market on June 1st.
ORDER & PICK UP SPECIFICS:
STEP 1: Determine the product(s) you desire and send us an email to place your order. You may call or text 541.371.7264 instead if you prefer.
STEP 2: We will reply back confirming your order. We will be filling orders on a first requested, first served basis. If we run out a particular product and are unable to fill your request we will inform you as soon as possible.
STEP 3: Meet us at 1307 GW Way. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check, or card. That’s it!