Drop off day is April 21st at 10 am!
Note- There are no memberships and no minimum order amount required for our Buying Club. All of our meats are frozen.
Currently the Walla Walla drop off occurs on the third Saturday of the month.
Our April drop off will occur at 10 AM on Saturday the 21st. The location is highlighted below- in the southeast corner of the Army Corps of Engineers Parking (3rd and Cherry Street)
Below is a list of what we are offering this month.
Grass Finished Beef
– Ground Beef ($6.00 per pound)
– Ground Sirloin ($7.50/lb)
– Stew Meat ($6.00/lb)
– T-bone Steak (11.99/lb) (Generally 1.5-2 lb packages) limited supply
– Rib Steak ($12.49/lb) (1.25 to 2 lb packages) limited supply
– Tenderloin Steak ($17.99/lb)
– Mild Pepperoni ($18/lb)
– 7 Bone Chuck Roast ($8.75/lb)
– Boneless Chuck Roast ($8.75/lb)
– Pot Roast ($8.75/lb)
– Sirloin Tip Roast ($8.75/lb)
– Rump Roast ($8.75/lb)
– NY Steak Boneless Strip Loin Roast Sale! ($9.99/lb) (1.5 to 3 lbs)
– Boneless Ribeye Roast Sale! ($9.99/lb) (1.5 to 3 lbs)
– Brisket ($8.75/lb) (2 to 3.5 lbs) limited supply
– Liver ($2.99/lb)
– Bones ($2.50/lb) limited supply
– Meaty Neck Bones ($2.50/lb) limited supply
– Tongue ($4.99/lb)
– Short Ribs ($4.99/lb)
– Teriyaki Jerky ($5 per quarter pound)
– Peppered Jerky ($5 per quarter pound)
– Beef Face Skin Care New! ( $15 for 2 oz ) FEED YOUR SKIN. Ingredients: Beef fat from our own cows, Cold-pressed Olive Oil from California & Kid Safe Essential Oils
*Roasts are typically 2 to 4 lbs, unless otherwise noted
1/2 Beef, 1/2 Pork mixed sausages
– Garlic Links ($8/lb)
– Applewood Links ($8/lb)
Farm Raised Pork
– Pork Chops ($5.99/lb)
– Shoulder Arm Roast ($5.99/lb)
– Boston Butt Roast ($5.99/lb)
– Bratwurst ($8/lb)
– Breakfast Sausage ($7/lb) limited supply
– Heart ($2.00/lb)
– Bones ($2/lb)
Pasture Raised Eggs
More info on our eggs here
– Eggs ($5/dozen) (USDA “small” 1.5 to 1.75 oz)
– Large Eggs ($6.50/dozen) available later this spring/summer
Pasture Raised Chicken
– Accepting pre-orders for June now. Please see info here.
ORDER & PICK UP SPECIFICS:
STEP 1: Determine the product(s) you desire and send us an email to place your order. You may call or text 541.371.7264 instead if you prefer.
STEP 2: We will reply back confirming your order. We will be filling orders on a first requested, first served basis. If we run out a particular product and are unable to fill your request we will inform you as soon as possible.
STEP 3: Meet us at 3rd and Cherry. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check, or card.That’s it! (Note: Please meet us as close to 10 am as possible, as we will be traveling to Richland directly following the Walla Walla drop.)